We have respectfully and responsibly opened our doors!
Our phased approach has allowed for our operation to comply with state, county and CDC requirements.
Maximum Occupancy per campsite or cabin is strictly enforced to ensure safety.
- Family campsites are allowed up to 6 guests maximum.
- Group campsites are allowed up to 10 guests maximum.
- Boom Town Cabins and Bunkhouses are allowed up to 8 guests maximum.
All reservations including additional people and pets must be pre-arranged and pre-paid before check-in.
WE ARE NOT ALLOWING ANY DAY VISITORS DURING THE STAY AT HOME ORDER.
- Swimming pool (Open Seasonally May - October)
- Cabins and campsites
- River access
- Restrooms (heightened sanitation schedule is practiced in accordance with CDC, Eldorado County, and State guidelines)
- Ropes course
- All organized group activities: Due to Covid-19 restrictions, our Summer Activities are limited to contactless fun! For Summer 2021 enjoy Live Music on Saturday nights!
- Group gathering areas