Coloma Resort Location
Coloma Resort is located in the town of Coloma, less than one hour from Sacramento, just off Highway 49 between Placerville and Auburn.
- From Sacramento, take Highway 50 east towards South Lake Tahoe.
- After about 30 miles take exit #37 (Ponderosa/North Shingle Road).
- Turn left over Highway 50, and then turn right at the light onto North Shingle Road.
- Follow North Shingle Road about 5 1/2 miles. North Shingle Road becomes Lotus Road.
- Follow Lotus Road about 6 miles until it ends at Highway 49.
- Turn right on Highway 49 and drive 3/4 mile to Mt. Murphy Road just past the Sutter’s Mill Gold Discovery Site.
- Take a left onto Mt. Murphy Road and cross over the one-lane bridge.
- As soon as you cross over the one-lane bridge, Coloma Resort is on your right.
- Drive Safe!
MT. MURPHY BRIDGE LIMITATIONS FOR RVS AND BUSES:
- Max Height: 13’ 6”
- Max Weight for 2 Axle vehicles: 14 Tons (28,000 pounds)
- Max Weight for 3 Axle vehicles: 21 Tons (42,000 pounds)