Camping with Pets
Camping is better with pets!
Whether they have scales, feathers, or fur, our animals are family members, too, and Coloma understands that. They are welcome here, and many families choose to bring them instead of boarding them or getting house-sitters.
If you take a great photo of you camping with your pet at Coloma Resort, submit it on our Stories page for a chance to win free camping.
Policies for Pets
Our campgrounds are especially dog-friendly, with pet waste bag dispensers easy to find throughout. We do have a few guidelines for people to follow when bringing animals to Coloma.
- Pets are allowed in the campground, but must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Pets are only allowed in specifically designated Cabins.
- Pets found in Cabins that are not specifically designated for pets will result in immediate eviction without refund and additional cleaning fees charged to your credit card on file.
- You must clean up after your pets.
- Pet waste bags are provided at several locations throughout the park.
- All pets must be kept inside at night and are never allowed to be left unattended.
- All pets must be licensed and current on their vaccinations.
- A pet that exhibits aggressive behavior, barks continually, or causes annoyance to other guests must be removed from the park immediately.
- You are strictly liable for any injuries caused by your pet.
- Please see Registration Office for further information.